- 2020-2021 Executive Committees Chart
- 2019 Hiking Club
- Activities and Events Sub-com
- Smart Electronics Sub-com
- Medical & Healthcare Sub-com
- ICT Sub-com
- Membership Sub-com
- Community Service Sub-com
- Marketing Sub-com
- Youth & Startup Sub-com
Our Youth & Startup Sub-committee establish a new Youth membership class and campaign under our HKETA membership. We target to recruit undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), young researcher and professor from Universities and other academic institutes in Hong Kong and overseas to be our Youth Member (YM) to encourage and develop the Youth activities, career and professional development in the technology fields. Any young technical engineer, business person and young professional are under this membership scheme. We continue to foster professional mentoring of young talents and early career engineers and cultivate their potential as future entrepreneurs in Hong Kong.
- The Youth membership is one of HKETA membership classes that is reformed in early 2019 applying to young professionals who are studying in the universities/academic institutes or in early startup career in technology and research areas.
- The Youth membership is an non-voting class
- The Youth membership is applying by individual and applicable to all young professionals either working in the technology industry (such as young engineer, researcher/professor and/or business related people) or student (UG/PG of local/oversea Universities, or other academic institutes) in Hong Kong or oversea. The age of Youth Member (YM) of application is required to be below 35 years old.
- The Youth membership is also applying to young professional who has young startup in Hong Kong or oversea less than 5 years (it is applying to individual member only)
- The Youth membership is subjected to have referral by our HKETA members, Honorary members or Advisory board and is required to be endorsed by our Executive Committee of HKETA.
Youth Membership Fee
HK$180 per year (Annual base)
Youth Membership Benefits
As a HKETA Youth Member (YM), the following service and benefits can be enjoyed:
- Enjoy the first time with free of charge for our monthly networking dinner event and make industry networking.
- Enjoy special offer for our monthly networking dinner event (talks offering from enterprise and industry professional to share the latest technology and insight to our HKETA members).
- Enjoy special offer for the registration fee for any designated events, such as technical visit, symposium or global conference, technical seminar, and workshop offered by HKETA, Industrial bodies, Government’s R&D centers, and other professional institutes or associations.
- Enjoy special offer for booth exhibitors organized by our HKETA or our exhibition partners for any technology exhibition, conference and showcase (for Youth Member only) events.
- Career opportunity recruitment and business matching events to our Corporate Members (for Youth Member only).
- Enjoy free of charge of all Youth forums, workshops and activities organized by HKETA Youth team.
- Participate into our Youth team and assist for our Youth core members for developing and organizing our programs, industry development projects, technology workshops, and other Youth activities which are jointly organized with local or overseas industry/academic partners. Youth Member can be recognized a good working track record in their career path.
- Enjoy our professional mentoring service program and career development that are supported by local/overseas universities and community.
- Enjoy our website and email promotion for their company news and products to our HKETA members and other supporting associations (for Youth Member with startup only).
- Receive e-Notice on varies events from Secretariat of HKETA.
- Enjoy special offer to upgrade to Individual and/or Corporate Membership.
Youth Membership Online Application
Please CLICK HERE for Online Application
Please CLICK HERE for more information of the HKETA Membership
Youth Member List
Please CLICK HERE for HKETA Youth Member List